1. L'OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI ($10.99) - I am a victim of dry skin and this foundation applies like a dream. It doesn't intensify my dry patches, it rather illuminates my skin, leaving it feeling and looking hydrated and fresh. Yes please! I'll pass on the cakeyness!
2. MAYBELLINE BB CREAM ($8.99) - I have worn this BB cream for the past three summers, it is the perfect weight and coverage for hot summer months. It's coverage conceals blemishes while keeping your skin looking 100% natural.
3. MAYBELINE FIT ME CONCEALER ($6.99) - I love this concealer! It blends like a dream, covers my under eye darkness, and doesn't crease (if set with a translucent powder).
4. L'OREAL MAGIC LUMI HIGHLIGHTER ($12.99) - This magic pen adds highlight wherever it goes. I mix is with my concealer to brighten up the areas under my eyes, on the sides of my nose (to combat redness), my cupids bow, and my chin.
5. MILANI BAKED BLUSH ($7.29) - This blush is a favorite of the makeup community, and for good reason! Its peachy pinkness is flattering on most skin tones, and it applies evenly (yay for no blotchiness!).
6. E.L.F. UNDEREYE SETTING POWDER ($3.00) - It's important to set the areas you conceal to prevent creasing. This CRAZY AFFORDABLE setting powder does just that and is all you need to keep your makeup looking fresh all day.
7. E.L.F MAKEUP MIST & SET SETTING SPRAY ($3.00) - A good setting spray goes hand in hand with a good setting powder. A setting spray is used when you have completely finished your makeup, it helps to mesh the liquids and powders, giving you an overall consistent texture on your skin. It also helps keep your makeup in place all day! Think of a setting spray as the glue that keeps the makeup in place.
8. NYX BIG & LOUD LASH PRIMER ($6.99) - I didn't know I needed a lash primer until I received this as a Christmas gift. The fibers of this primer grab onto each individual lash lengthening and thickening as they go. Once a mascara glides over this primer you have essentially doubled the length and thickness of your lashes. Score!
9. L'OREAL ORIGINAL VOLUMINOUS MASCARA ($8.49) - Hands down the best mascara at the drugstore. It may even be my favorite mascara of all time. I have tried Marc Jacobs "Velvet Noir," Benefits "They're Real," Tarte's "Lights, Camera, Lashes," and a handful of other high end mascaras (and a ton of other drugstore brands), yet this is the mascara I continue to repurchase and reach for.
I hope this helps, and please keep in mind that I am always open to makeup recommendations! If anyone has any personal drugstore favorites please let me know, I would love to try them out.