I love Pottery Barn, Nordstrom, Gap, Crate & Barrel, and Anthropologie just as much as the next person, but it's nice to find pieces every so often from lesser known brands. The next time you're shopping for something specific consider digging a little deeper, the amount of talent in this world is incredible, you never know what you will find!
1. Reformation. Eco-friendly Women's Clothing. This is my go to site when I need a "wow" piece for a special event. Their clothes are simplistically streamlined fashion forward.
2. By George Baby Boutique. This Etsy shop is too adorable for words. If you or anyone you know is having a baby/or has a baby be sure to take a look at their precious textiles. Think crib sheets, swaddles, changing pad covers, and boppy covers.
3. The Citizenry. Home Decor curated from around the world. If you're looking for truly unique and one of a kind pieces to add to your home, this is the site for you.
4. Lennox + Lane. Women's clothing boutique located in New Orleans (but they have a fabulous online shop). Fun rocker style with a hint of sophistication.
5. Artifact Uprising. I LOVE this shop. I am head over heels for their float frames. This company solves the problem of getting our memories off of our devices and into our hands, and they have some GREAT gift ideas.
6. Caitlin Wilson Textiles. Because my brain is full of all things house related I was happy when I stumbled upon this feminine and fun online shop. Caitlin's wallpapers and fabrics are divine (One of her wallpapers is actually in the running for our bathroom redo).