[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="4" orderby="title"] Holiday music echoing over the radio, dipping temperatures and streets lined in twinkling lights can only mean one thing, it is time to go shopping! Tis the season for crowded aisle ways and long lines. As much as I love a beautifully decorated tree, sitting beside a warm fire and eating one too many Christmas cookies my favorite part of the holiday season is the gift giving. My friends and family mean more to me than anything and seeing the joy on their faces when they open that perfect gift fills my heart with so much love and happiness. Here are some of my favorite ideas for the ones closest to you this Christmas season!
- Chic Co-Worker – A Swarovski ballpoint pen will earn you major bonus points in the office! This glamorous twist on a work place necessity will keep your colleagues smiling even on the most mundane of Mondays!
- Trendy Techie – A studded IPhone case is the perfect addition to any tech fanatic’s collection. This fabulous gold studded cover adds the right amount of sparkle and pizazz to an otherwise dull necessity.
- Homebody Fashionista – A signature pair of Victoria’s Secret satin slippers will have toes gushing. Slipping into these slippers make even the coldest of nights comfortable and cozy.
- Holiday Hostess – An Altuzarra cocktail shaker is a fun way to shake up the traditional hostess gift. Leave the fancy bottle of wine at home and instead wrap up this shaker. It provides more personality and will guarantee you an invite to next years bash!
- Hip Adventurer – An Alice and Olivia bike replaces the stereotypical dirt and sweat of biking with style and panache. A bike like this is a great gift for the outdoorsy glamour girl in your life. Top this bike with a big bow and you can guarantee yourself an even bigger smile on Christmas morning.
- Littlest Princess – A pair of pink Stuart Weitzmans is a must have for any baby girl. With shoes like this your little diva is headed in the right direction! Their elastic strap makes them adorable yet functional and you can guarantee yourself a future fashionista!
- Favorite Friend – A Charlene K initial bangle will evoke hugs and happiness when given to your friend who seems to have everything. An initialed piece shows that both thought and love were put into this gift and memories of your friendship will surface when worn.
- Glam Rocker – A Rapp Black watch will grab everyone's attention with its bold, beautiful style. The free spirit in your life will associate with the youthful elegance this watch has to offer, making this the perfect accessory for every cultured fashionista.
Happy Shopping! Do you have any go to gifts for the recipients on your shopping list?