Guess who turns ONE this week? Ruby. Oh my goodness, how is our sweet little baby already one year old? The saying, "time flies when you're having fun," has never proven to be more true. Time is flying, but man are we having fun!
In honor of Ruby's special day I've rounded up a gift guide for the toddler in your life. Not only will your gift be a hit with the child, but the parents as well (think toddler chic)! Crowd pleasers all around.
1. Play Kitchen - OMG. This little kitchen KILLS me. I would love my actual, adult size kitchen to look like this. Those grey cabinets and brass fixtures will be a culinary inspiration to the trendy tot in your life.
2. Moccasins - A favorite of the fashion mamas. These fun moccasins come in a variety of fun colors and prints and are sure to be the envy of the playground.
4. Teepee - The perfect getaway for your little one. A place to call their own, where they can safely store all of their beloved toys. Plus, the gold and white design is a fabulous neutral that won't distract from the aesthetic of your home.
5. Sunglasses - For the baby who has everything! What better way to provide protection from the summer sun than with a classic pair of Ray Bans that are just the right size for tiny eyes.
6. Romper - Comfort and ease, a moms two favorite words. These simple rompers are an easy off and on for mom, and a great way to keep baby cool and comfortable all summer long.
7. Bracelet - If the gift of an heirloom sparks your interest, than a simple, sterling silver bracelet is the way to go.
8. Personalized Book - We received this exact book as a gift when Ruby was born, and it has since been a favorite of all of ours. A book is a gift that never goes unused or out of style. Personalizing it for the recipient makes it all the more special.
9. Pajamas -Because personalized jammie's make dreams sweet!
10. Bath Set - This luxury set promised to nourish, replenish and protective even the most sensitive skin. Making it an ideal gift for the little loves in your life.